Salt & Pepper to taste
4 slices bacon, cooked
1 small sweet onion, sliced
Brioche Hamburger Buns
1 1/2 Tbsp. Sallie's Greatest Peach + Basil jam (per burger)
1\2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise (per burger)
Goat Cheese Crumbles
Fresh Basil leaves
- Preheat grill to 350 - 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine the first 3 ingredients and shape the mixture into three patties.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat for eight minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon, and drain on paper towels, reserving 2 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Increase heat to medium-high, and saute onion in reserved hot drippings for six minutes or until tender.
- Grill patties for four to five minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink in the center.
- Spread jam on one side of the brioche bun and mayonnaise on the other.
- Put caramelized onions on the jam side.
- Layer patty, goat cheese crumbles, fresh Basil leaves, bacon, and peach slices.
- Top with the other side of the bun.